Industry Associations; In With the Right Crowd…
It’s amazing what a group of dedicated, like-minded professionals can accomplish when they pool their resources together to work for a common goal. That’s why Gallagher Uniform is proud to be a part of the industry’s most influential trade associations: ASN (Apparel Services Network), CSC Network (The National Alliance of Independent Launderers) and TRSA (Textile Rental Services Association). Participating with these groups not only allows for the financial benefit of economic trade of scale, but also fosters an exchange of best practices that propels everyone towards competitive and environmental efficiency.
- National account coverage with localized attention and nationalized reporting systems.
- National account management team.
- Advanced inventory control.
- Just-in-time repair system.
- State-of-the-art laundry processing facilities.
- Personalized customer communications.
- Transition Management Team.
- Service Guarantee.
- A national network of over 170 like-minded laundries makes it possible for a local independent rental company to service the needs of a multi-location, regional or national company.
- Enables members to be more competitive by strengthening their purchasing power
- Works with approved vendors to get the best products, service, and pricing our industry has to offer.
Textile Rental Services Association
TRSA is an organization that has grown and adapted as our industry has. This is an association of linen and industrial providers where we can grow faster by working together on advocacy, information-sharing, research and training.
- Facilitates the sharing of information and best practices at conferences, events and online
- Conducting research and benchmarking initiatives that improve productivity and customer services
- Disseminating articles, case studies, information, trends and news
- Offers world-class training on the latest principles and practices in production, maintenance and executive management