HACCP Compliant Food Processing & Food Manufacturing Employee Uniforms
Food processing employee uniforms play an essential role in minimizing the risk of cross-contamination and ensuring the safety of your food manufacturing environment. Gallagher Uniform’s food processing uniform maintenance and laundering process ensure your food manufacturing employees have a clean, HACCP compliant, and professional uniform every time they begin their workday.
We understand that our food processing and production uniform customers must maintain a sanitary, sterile, safe work environment, and uniforms must support those disciplines. From truck and cart wash sanitization, virus kill points from the wash cycle to the steam tunnel, and HACCP-compliant food processing employee uniforms, we have what it takes to provide you with virus-free, food-safe employee uniforms.
Gallagher Uniform is Hygienically Clean Certified in Food Safety
Gallagher Uniform continues to meet the food processing industry's specific uniform and facility service requirements, including the Hygienically Clean Food Safety Certification from TRSA. Our Hygienically Clean Food Safety Certification confirms that our processes and procedures prevent cross-contamination and provide you with food processing employee garments free of bacteria and as sterile as possible.
Gallagher Uniform follows all U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) directives, as well as all OSHA employee safety standards.
The Hygienically Clean Food Safety certification affirms:
- Our employees are properly trained and protected.
- Our leadership team understands legal requirements.
- We are OSHA compliant.
- Our physical plant operates effectively.
Food Processing Employee Uniform Options
Along with being clean and compliant, food processing uniforms need to be comfortable. Food processing and manufacturing employees need to have a full range of movement and maintain ergonomically correct posture to prevent injuries and stay productive. Gallagher Uniform provides a wide selection of food processing employee uniforms that ensure your food processing workers feel good on the job.
- Snap Closures: The #1 requirement for food processing manufacturers is garments without buttons. Buttons can fall off and potentially contaminate the products being produced. We offer an array of snap-closure shirts, pants, and lab coats. Snap closures eliminate the potential for a lost button and offer a more durable garment closure.
- Lab Coats: We offer a wide variety of lab coats to fit your facility’s requirements. Lab coats are available in multiple lengths, including below the knees and with options such as wrist cuffs.
- Pocketless Employee Uniforms: Pocketless uniforms ensure your food manufacturing employees are safe on the job. Pocketless uniforms reduce the risk of snagging on equipment and are easier to keep clean and sanitized.
Snap Front Coats
Your Trusted, Local Food Processing Uniform Provider
Gallagher Uniform is based in Battle Creek, Michigan, serving customers across Michigan and Indiana. We provide employee uniform services to food manufacturing and supply companies of all sizes. We’re Hygienically Clean Certified in Food Safety, a member of the CSC Network, and we continue to invest in the highest-level technologies and products to keep a clean and safe uniform services facility.
Gallagher is the preferred choice for food processing employee uniforms and facility services that keep your food manufacturing employees safe, compliant, and productive. Make the switch to Gallagher today.