local uniform companies vs national
LOCAL COMPANIES 2X MORE LIKELY TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS
It’s not just our opinion, it's a cold hard fact: local uniform suppliers beat out national competitors in exceeding customer expectations (by twice as much!). Companies that recently switched textile rental and uniform suppliers were asked to rate their new supplier as performing better than, equal to, or worse than their expectations. The results were very clear. Local, independently owned uniform rental companies were more than twice as likely to exceed expectations in each of the areas noted above. Companies that switched to a national chain from a local independent company were three times more likely to say that the new supplier performed below expectations in the area of service.
An unbiased study was performed by Market Measurement, Inc., an outside market research firm. The research firm asked companies that rent uniforms and had recently switched their supplier to rate their experience after the change.
How Do Local Companies Achieve Higher Quality?
Exceeding expectations and providing superior services starts with continuing to improve our internal processes and educating ourselves on how we can make our customers’ experiences even better. To do this, we connect with our industry's leaders and are active members of leading industry associations.
We stick to our promises
There’s a reason why local uniform companies exceed customer expectations by twice as much as national competitors. When you choose a local uniform company like Gallagher, you receive the following benefits:
- Customer service questions connect you to a dedicated customer service representative and not a website robot.
- 100% complete deliveries are guaranteed thanks to our G-Trak technology so you are never missing a garment or repair.
- Customer satisfaction is taken to heart and our Little Green Box Guarantee ensures our service will be exceptional, and that we hold to our values of being honest, fair, and professional in all aspects of our services.
COMPELLING REASONS TO GO LOCAL
Impact on the Community, Economy & Environment
- When you purchase from a locally owned, more of your money is kept in the community.
- Purchasing local goods and services helps grow area businesses as well as the area's tax base
- Environmental impact is reduced
- Local businesses make more local purchases and require less transportation
- Fewer semi-trucks transporting garments between depots mean less congestion and air pollution.
- Most new jobs are provided by locally owned businesses. Small, locally owned businesses are the largest employers in the US.
- Nonprofits receive greater support from local business owners who donate more to local charities than non-local owners.
- Local business owners invest in the community. Local businesses owned by people who live in this community, are less likely to leave and are more invested in the city's future.
Choose Local, Choose Gallagher
Compelled to make the switch to local? We look forward to talking more with you about the differences you'll see when working with a company like ours. Simply Contact us today!