At Gallagher Uniform, we pride ourselves on taking care of our customers. We wanted to see if your current provider is taking care of you?
The health and well-being of the people we serve is our top priority. This includes our customers, their employees, our associates, and our community members. The concern and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 is weighing on all of us. We’re here to let you know of our commitment in response to everyone’s needs.
While uniform programs might not be top of mind for you, they are everything to us. To best serve our customers, we have made incredible strides in safely providing business continuity to our employees and customers, including sourcing hundreds of thousands of masks, and even making our own for area healthcare providers in our community.
This month, our associates have produced approximately 3,000 homemade masks. It says a lot about our people and culture when our associates in production, stockroom, sales, and customer service are making masks in-house and at home. All hands are on deck for this project. These masks are getting washed and distributed to firefighters, EMT’s, hospital personnel, and more.
Service & Integrity, It’s In Our “Jeans”
Although we’re all looking forward to the new normal, we’re still just as committed to the right now and continuing to support businesses like yours today and every day. Here are few things we’re doing for the people we work with:
- No mandated invoicing: We’ve stopped invoicing for any customer that is closed during the COVID-19 crisis. If we do not deliver, we do not invoice. Simple as that.
- Flexible delivery schedule: Our customers’ schedules have changed during this trying time; that’s why our Route Service Supervisors have checked in with each of our customers to discuss any changes to their schedules, and discuss if deliveries need to be delayed or changed.
- Adjusted delivery points: Everyone has adjusted operations and building entry procedures. We’ve adapted too, so we can best meet our customers’ specifications.
- Customer Service: Our customer production is still running, and even though our customer service representatives are working from home, their direct lines are still open for any calls or requests.
- Clients also have access to online tools to view their account, and uniform wearers can use our G-Trak Mobile app for their own individual needs.
How Can We Help You?
In these unprecedented times it’s essential to evaluate your current uniform provider and ask yourself if your needs are being met. Gallagher Uniform is always here to help evaluate your current program and show you the G difference. Contact us today to learn more or to make the switch.